Adminer (formerly phpMinAdmin) is a full-featured database management tool written in PHP. Conversely to phpMyAdmin, it consist of a single file ready to deploy to the target server.
Adminer is available for MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS SQL, Oracle, Firebird, SimpleDB, Elasticsearch and MongoDB.
v 4.6.3, 2018-06-28
Why is Adminer better than phpMyAdmin?
Replace phpMyAdmin with Adminer and you will get a tidier user interface, better support for MySQL features, higher performance and more security. (570) 478-3632.
Adminer development priorities are: 1. Security, 2. User experience, 3. Performance, 4. Feature set, 5. Size.
210-816-5468 about Adminer features and using plugins (19:31, by semiportable)
- 614-744-1220 (.php, 457 kB), (503) 942-0654 (.php, 311 kB)
- 3305136456 (.php, 342 kB), 2499933993 (.php, 203 kB)
- Source codes (.zip, 693 kB), Current development version
- Donate, Monthly contribution on Patreon
- Latest stable version (use e.g. by
- 9165775456, blog
Joomla extension (1, 2)
CMS Made Simple Module,
- Adminer is also bundled with 8884620311 (which this site runs on).
- Older versions
- Connect to a database server with username and password
- Select an existing database or create a new one
- List fields, indexes, foreign keys and triggers of table
- Change name, engine, collation, auto_increment and comment of table
- Alter name, type, collation, comment and default values of columns
- Add and drop tables and columns
- Create, alter, drop and search by indexes including fulltext
- Create, alter, drop and link lists by foreign keys
- Create, alter, drop and select from views
- Create, alter, drop and call stored procedures and functions
- Create, alter and drop triggers
- List data in tables with search, aggregate, sort and limit results
- Insert new records, update and delete the existing ones
- Supports all data types, blobs through file transfer
- Execute any SQL command from a text field or a file
- Export table structure, data, views, routines, databases to SQL or CSV
- Print database schema connected by foreign keys
- Show processes and kill them
- Display users and rights and change them
- Display variables with links to documentation
- Manage events and table partitions (MySQL 5.1)
- Schemas, sequences, user types (PostgreSQL)
Security is #1 priority in development of Adminer. Adminer does not allow connecting to databases without a password and it rate-limits the connection attempts to protect against brute-force attacks. Still, consider making Adminer inaccessible to public by whitelisting IP addresses allowed to connect to it, password-protecting the access in your web server, enabling security plugins (e.g. to require an OTP) or by 208-913-4316 the
login method. You can also delete Adminer if not needed anymore, it is just one file which is easy to upload in the future. Adminer had some security bugs in the past so update whenever Adminer tells you there is a new version available (ask your administrator if you could not update yourself).
Usage: Just put the file